Friday, August 30, 2013

Observations

Here are my observations of today.

I sometimes suspect that baggers are paid by the number of bags they use. When putting away groceries this evening we came across a bag that contained one lone can of grape juice. No, not a whole 64 oz bottle, just a can of concentrate. I also found a bag that held... a nail file. One stinking nail file. It needed a whole average sized bag to itself?


On a completely unrelated note I suspect this baby believes that if it just pushes hard enough on the right side of my abdomen that it will simply make a hole there and escape. It seems to have been working on this plan for several months now. I honestly don't know how I lack a bruise there. This baby has one specific spot it keeps working on. Maybe my stomach will be extra weird shaped after the baby since it stretched the right side out very far.

Notice the deep thoughts are only occasional. This was totally random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment