Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Over there, no, maybe over here.

I am probably doing things wrong. I try not to spend all day on it. Some days I feel like it is all I do.

I feel like I spend my day just moving things around.

I move the laundry from the basket to the washer, etc, then back to get put away.

I move the dishes around from the cupboard, to the table, washed and back away.

Toys get pulled out and put back.

Day after day. Yes, I try to mix more memory making things in with the routine. But even going on a picnic means moving things to the basket and having to put it all back in the end. So much is just move something from here to there and back again. Yes, I have the ever helpful Phebe so the messes aren't always the same.

I just wonder if I am the only one who ever feels this way. I guess that is why it is so important to work on more intellectual stimulation. It would be so very easy to get bogged down in the mundane.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone at all, Vanessa. It's how things seem to go for me, too. :(

    ReplyDelete