Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My cute pants

Phebe has suddenly become very aware of clothing. Thus she is incredibly opinionated about it. The other evening I found all three of her drawers dumped on the floor because she was looking for pants. She couldn't find any. I could see six pairs, problem was they weren't the RIGHT pants.She loves her skirts though. We had the following conversation this morning.

Me: You can't go outside until you put pants on. (She was wearing a skirt that left her lower leg uncovered and it was cold.)
Phebe: NO! I am not putting on pants!
Me: Fine, stay in the house. Your legs will be too cold in that skirt so unless you put pants on you are staying in here.
Phebe eventually turns to do something else. A few minutes later she is coming down the stairs.
Phebe :Mom! I can't find any cute pants.
Me: Than wear ugly ones.
Phebe: I can't. I don't know how.
Me: It is the same way you wear cute pants Phebe.


She just walked away disgusted and eventually put on a pair of capris.

No comments:

Post a Comment