Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm sleeping

Caleb (4 yro) is a firm believer in tackling and wrestling, at all times.

Last night when putting the kids to bed we had the following conversation.

Hearing rustling and thumping sounds in the boys room-
Ethan :Go to sleep boys.
Phebe: I'm asleep!
Naomi :No you're not!
Phebe: Yes I am, I'm asleep!

And then they went back and forth a few times because Naomi can't let a fight go no matter how right she is or how futile the goal is. Phebe won't ever let go because... she's 3. 


On a side note Phebe was sent to get ready for church. So she slipped a dress over her jeans and t-shirt and put on a pair of snow boots. Since she was wearing a dress and I didn't have to fight her to get it on, I just let it go. I figured the extra coverage was better anyway. One week she managed to get to church without me realizing she wasn't wearing any underwear, or tights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment