Friday, September 18, 2009

She just doesn't get it.

I have a friend who took my eldest two children out for an adventure yesterday, Caleb was heartbroken as they drove away. She promised she would take him out today, at approx 11:00am. As far as I am concerned he isn't going to be any fun anyway because that is really close to nap time, and as an 18 month old that is IMPORTANT to him. (Yesterday I took too long cleaning up lunch and by the time I found him he was already passed out in his bed.) She just called to tell me to expect her about 12:30. Yea.... hope she has fun shopping with that monstrous creature. Glad I will be taking my own nap not dragging him around. Fun shopping adventures are only worth taking if they are actually fun. When you are under 3 nap time is IMPORTANT, especially the timing thereof. Granted she works night shift so mornings are rough for her. Yup glad I am not coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment