Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Play, beeswax and a sad moment



Quick up date.

Ethan's play is over. Let me just say, it was very rewarding to watch everyone get to see how awesome he is. The lady next to me was a season ticket holder who told me " I hope to see your husband on stage again soon." Thanks, that makes me smile. He worked with a lot of really incredible people. 

I finally made something with my beeswax. I used this recipe. I even made some lotion to give to the cast as a thank you gift. 

We planted the garden last night, OK some of it. My sister let me dig some blueberry bushes up at her house and transplanted them here. Some black berry bushes came along too. 

On a completely unrelated note-
A while back a house down the street caught on fire. A 22 year old man died. Today they are tearing the house down. It made  me very sad to sit there and watch the parents witness the house their son had died in be torn down. That must be really hard. Sometimes I wish there was more I could do for people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment