Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a moment

My husband fixed the computer today. That will probably improve the consistency of my posting. Up to this point I have just been watching things on the Ipad but posting on my blog with that just wasn't very ideal.

Since I know you are all dying to know what is going on around here, let me briefly fill you in.

  • My children got the chicken pox. All 4 in at once. I am so glad. Someone my children will get rid of those scabs.
  • Naomi started hockey. The first week they played soccer. On the ice. It was awesome.
  • My son asked me if I could walk him home from school on the grounds that " I need more exercise." After a bit more interrogation, I found out they do not have a consistent bus driver so the kids are out of control and he doesn't like the noise.
  • Ethan's work schedule changed. It is awesome. Home earlier, every weekend off. I love it. I approve.
  • I keep being asked to babysit for different families and then they don't actually seem to need me. Oh well.
  • I have had the opportunity to share my testimony of prayer with my kids. I love sharing that kind of thing with them.
  • I have worked out more regularly lately, ya know, after the chicken pox plague was over.
I will share more another day. But for now, I just want to show you a video that makes my children crack up over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment