Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Amazing updates.

This is just a list of random things going on. I'm not very good with consistent thoughtful updates.

  • I hurt my ankle 3 weeks ago. It still isn't healed. At least not as well as I want it to be. My husband is getting concerned. I really don't do very well with "take it easy for a while." If I "take it easy" I tend to just think of more things to do since I wasn't doing something else. Plus I do have various sized children expecting me to actively participate in their lives. Trying... but oh how planting blueberry bushes and doing laundry seemed important.
  • I invited the Muslim man at the bus stop to see one of our church general authorities ( Richard G. Scott ) who is coming to speak to us on Sunday. Very excited! Sadly he is moving away and won't be able to make it. We have had many religious discussions in the last few days and I am impressed at how many similarities there actually are between our beliefs. There are still plenty of things we don't agree on but I thought Islam was much farther away then it actually is. ( At least according to what this man told me anyway.)
  • We figured out how to wire our TV to the computer. Awesomeness. Sound and everything.
  • Today is a movie day. All day. Movies and naps.

1 comment:

  1. I fully support movie day. Today was YMCA, and library day for us. (then work) Much rather have movie day though. :)

    ReplyDelete