Friday, June 5, 2009

My first entry.

So I decided to give in and start a blog. I can pretend it is because you all want to hear I have to say, though I doubt there is much truth to that. Here is my lame reason for "blogging".I started so that I can get to everyone else's (the computer is telling me that that is not a word, I am going to ignore that.) blog with less effort. So on occasion I might grace you with something amusing and I LOVE when people comment, but I am not setting a very high standard here.

5 comments:

  1. Poop on this, livejournal owns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started a blog! My sister started a blog for the same reason - to read everyone else', and now is a blogging queen. i created a monster!!!!!

    I am looking forward to this blog. :) (no pressure)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to make this thing tell me when someone comments. Because I think I need notified. And wait a minute Katie..... 10:56 this morning I was in Church and have a distinct memory of you NOT there..... My blog is really not THAT important, honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are blogging! As my sister would say...(And probably Darth Vador) Welcome to the Dark Side! Insert evil laughs anywhere you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put my comment on a timer. :) ok, blogs never lie. I was actually on my way to the bathroom after I typed that. Again, that would be waaaaaaay too much information.

    ReplyDelete