Monday, January 26, 2015

Summer Throw Back

At one point this summer we went to Niagara Falls. It was super fun. I forgot how huge it really is. My mom and I took the kids. If you ever have a chance to go, budget the money to do the Cave of the Wind Tour. They give you sandals,  and a poncho ( that may or may not keep you dry.) and then they take you on a 17 story elevator to the bottom of the Bridal Veil Fall. It was so fun. We stood in line for along time. It was hot. The kids complained. But when we were leaving every kid informed me "That was so awesome!" and "That was definitely worth the wait in line!"

Yes, I am still not going to share pictures of my children, but I will share some other pictures and videos from the adventure.

 By the way, there is no cave involved.



 This leads up to the Hurricane Deck. That is where water just pours down on a platform. The kids LOVED it. As long as you didn't over analyze about your children slipping sideways and then falling between the railing to their utter doom, it was super awesome. Not that I would imagine horrible things and occasionally get really worried.


 It was incredibly fun. I highly recommend this adventure.

This is on the island between the Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls. No, those are not my children you see on either side.

It was a great trip. I intend to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment