Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The secret room

Naomi: if we had a saw and some wood the I could work on it during nap time, a really quiet saw. I think I should have a secret room where I could work on art stuff. We can put it under the table in the kitchen. W will put a door there so I can get in and out. And only kids I like can come in. Kids who won't make it a mess in there. We could use cardboard, really hard cardboard around the walls and we could put a popcyicle stick for a door handle. We should build a kitchen in there so I could eat when I am hungry. We should put a light in there so I can see too. So can we Mom? It would just be SO fun. And if I got too tired in there I could just put soft stuff in there and we would make a blanket from this material. But I want it a bit bigger than under that table. Why can't we put it in your room?

No comments:

Post a Comment