Monday, November 2, 2009

My twerpy son

So every so often a work book comes home from school for us to work on at home and then PROMPTLY return. Victor for no reason that I am able to discern WILL NOT turn the stinking book in . He turns other papers in all the time. Each week they send home a folder of things they worked on that week for the parents to read and look at, then sign and send back.

I decided to outsmart Victor and stick that work book inside the folder so he will turn it in. So he came home today, I look at the new papers he brought home and there.... there is the work book. He purposely REMOVED the book from the folder before handing it in. It appears that there is some mental block against his teacher ever seeing that book again.

I don't get it. What a twerp.

No comments:

Post a Comment