Thursday, August 6, 2009

And here we go!

I am really glad I didn't have any serious plans late in August as I just got Victors kindergarten stuff yesterday. They don't give you much notice and suddenly you just have to be there.... even if that is in the middle of peak vacation time. This probably just proves that I haven't had to deal with going to school for a while. School year? When is the school year? They have to go back? I think I am going to end up being one of those moms who is sad when summer is over. I am not even in school but I hate those "back to school" sale signs.

Today we must run to the library to return the ever so stimulating "Thomas the Train" movie we borrowed previously. It isn't due until Saturday, but I get to go to Palmyra New York on Friday. I am excited. I love temples. Plus I am going up early enough that hopefully I will be able to do stuff beside be tired while I am there.

So after returning from my trip on Saturday, I get to repack all my stuff and fly out to Denver! A friend of mine has decided that she wants to be a baptised member of the LDS faith. Ethan has been asked to preform the ceremony, which is quite an honor. And I just realized I really should be practicing piano, seeing as I was asked to play at her baptism. Sadly we can only be out there for like 36 hours of actual visit time. But we are going into the mountains to watch a meteor shower. Plus we get to go to the Denver temple. So within a week I will get to visit two temples. Woohoo! Sadly I really haven't been to any temples yet this year, maybe this will change the tone for the rest of the year.

Oh yea... and then I was just informed that the day after we return from Denver one of my not really cousins is getting married in Ohio and that we are invited out for the festivities. Still up for debate on attendance there. So as I said in the beguining, glad that I didn't have anything going on late in August.

I love traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment